My Weightloss Ticker

Monday, July 7, 2008

Well, I made it until Sunday...

...without getting back on the scale. I had a friend in town, though, and I really wanted to know if there had been any progress since the week-o-nothing.

I'm thankful to have seen a loss!

Another fun thing - we went shopping and I tried on a pair of pants that were a size smaller. They were even loose.. as in, I probably could have gone down even another size!
I bought them anyway, though, because I don't want to squeeze into anything, and you never know what washing and drying clothes will do, you know?!

I was so happy - I was screaming in the dressing room!! :)

So, I've passed the 10% mark - so great!

Gym again tonight.

(I'm just so glad that there was a loss, because for two days, even though I tried to be more careful than I would have in my past life, I still ate fun food for the weekend of the 4th~)

3 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Way to go!

Mrs. Darling said...

Good for you. I wish I could have lost over the holdiay. But noooo. The scale decided to go up!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Isn't it fun trying on baggy clothes?! Congrat on the accomplishment! :)