My Weightloss Ticker

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Woo Hoo!

That didn't take very long... I hit 60 this morning. 60.2. :)

So I've lost 15.9% of my weight... and have lost a little more than 25% of what I want to lose. Exciting! It's been a long, hard 7 months... so I hope it doesn't take another 21 months to lose the other 75%. EEK! That's such a long time!!!

We'll see, I guess.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Whoa, Baby...

I call it the Twilight Diet.

56.4 as of this morning... so 5.2 pounds in a week.
even with the holiday.
and only going to the gym once last week (Monday night).

basically, i think its because all i've been eating, drinking, and thinking about for a week is edward cullen.

its been super yummy, too.

i finished all the books. i know i don't usually give out too much personal information on here, but there's a taste for you. ;)