My Weightloss Ticker

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Now that's a little better...

I knew I had some water gain over the weekend, so I just went on to the gym and tried to trudge on through, not thinking that it wasn't working or that it was useless to even go.

My friend was with me, and she actually asked me what my new loss amount was - and I told her that I had gained a little because of the water and the bad eating (I had dessert, or some kind of sweets, every day from Wednesday - Saturday.)

I'm encouraged that it's coming back off so fast - what a relief!

As long as I'm back to what I was last Wednesday by tomorrow, I think I'll feel okay - or at least if I'm close... I think that was 359.4, so that means 2 more pounds. Now that I think about it, that might not happen in 24 hours, but I can see what I can do... :)

Thanks for encouraging me. I really love reading all your blogs, too! I forget to go on in and comment - since I use Bloglines, I get to read the posts all on one page... but forget that I need to let you know how you're encouraging me. I'll do a better job!

2 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

You're moving in the right direction now! Keep it up! :)

Andrew is getting fit said...

Have you thought of trying recording your weight on something like physicsdiet.com or google 15? They smooth out the fluctuations so that you can focus on the trend instead.