My Weightloss Ticker

Monday, December 1, 2008

Whoa, Baby...

I call it the Twilight Diet.



56.4 as of this morning... so 5.2 pounds in a week.
even with the holiday.
and only going to the gym once last week (Monday night).



basically, i think its because all i've been eating, drinking, and thinking about for a week is edward cullen.

its been super yummy, too.

i finished all the books. i know i don't usually give out too much personal information on here, but there's a taste for you. ;)

5 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Seriously how did you do that?

Anonymous said...

Good job man. You've motivated me to do the same, I am gonna document my journey as well, with my digital camera, but I won't be posting anything on the net until I feel I am doing well.

- Jeremy "vis"

Anonymous said...

Jeremy here, I apologize if I incorrectly assumed you were a man. Hehe, I just skimmed through your articles and just ranted without thinking.

"vis"

I Am A Bigger Loser said...

that's okay... :)
i don't suppose i've ever actually SAID i was a girl... but i'm sure most can tell. ;)

be encouraged, vis... what's that name mean anyway?

Trina said...

I was on that diet as well. I read all 4 books in like 2 weeks. I can't wait for New Moon. I even added a countdown to my blog.